A deep-dive into the strategy of creative financing and real estate entrepreneurship including:
- Owner Financing
- Wrap Financing
- Loan Assumption
- Rent-To-Own, Lease-To-Own, Lease-Option, Lease-Purchase
- Agreement For Deed, Contract For Deed, Bond For Deed, Installment Land Contract
- Subject To
Includes a qualitative class discussing what the strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Topics discussed include:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and available are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
This was a live class recorded to give investors a solid overview of creative financing and real estate entrepreneurship real estate investing strategies.
See how the creative real estate financing (as well as an assortment of other real estate investing strategies) perform in over 300 markets with our detailed, customizable modeling.
- Real Estate Investing Strategies PDF
- Real Estate Investing Strategy Profile PDF
- Financing Comparison PDF
Also included is access to our database of Real Estate Investing Strategies.
Duration: 1 hour and 50 minutes
Recorded: July 13, 2022
Instructor: James Orr