Using the Real Estate Financial Planner™ can be complicated — with massive, flexible power comes complexity! Use our library of “how to” resources to learn how to model and test your investment strategies, whether you’re investing in stocks, bonds, real estate, or something unique.
- How to Add a Scenario
- Processing Scenarios
- How to Delete a Scenario
- How to Edit a Scenario
- How to Copy a Scenario to Your Planner
- How to Add an Account
- How to Delete an Account
- How to Add an Account to a Scenario
- How to View Account Charts
- How to Remove an Account from a Scenario
- How to Create a Copy of an Account
- How to Link an Account to a Property
- How to Link an Account to a Rule
- Default Cash Account
- How to Add a Property
- How to Delete a Property
- How to Add or Remove a Property from a Scenario
- How to Create a Copy of a Property
- Using Monte Carlo to Model Real Estate Portfolios
- How To Set Up Monte Carlo Runs
- Monte Carlo
- Alternate Universe Modeling™
- Using Poker to Make Real Estate Decisions
- How to View Expected Value Charts
- Real Estate Investor Horror Stories - 2020 Edition
- Crushing Your Real Estate Goals Using EV
Still Having Trouble?
If you think something is broken or not working, leave a comment describing the problem on that page of the website and/or email [email protected].
We are constantly adding new features to the software and making updates. Sometimes to add new features, we need to abandon old features that are no longer compatible. This is a living, breathing project, and we are bound to break something as we try to make it the best it can be. Thank you for your continued support and especially your continued patience.
Purchase Premium Support
If you'd like to invest in premium support to learn how to make the most of Real Estate Financial Planner™ software, click the button below to get started.