If you’re looking for information on rental property financing then you’e found the ultimate guide including several recordings of real estate seminars that go over various aspects of rental property financing, spreadsheets and additional tools.
In this special real estate seminar you will learn all about financing properties including rental properties and primary residence financing. Why discuss financing your primary residence on a website dedicated to discussing topics related to investment property? Certain strategies (like the Nomad™ investing strategy) has you buy a property as your primary residence, live there for a year (or more) and then convert that property to a rental.
Amazing Financing Strategies for Real Estate Investors
Using a very similar presentation to the Financing 101 class above, this real estate seminar also teaches you about how to finance rental properties from October 11, 2017.
The Ultimate Guide to the BRRRR Strategy
Are you interested in learning about how to buy properties, rehab them, rent them out and then refinance them so that you leave little or even none of your own money in the deal? Then check out this special real estate seminar on the BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refi, Repeat) strategy.
Buying at a Discount to Refi and Hold
Get even more info on the BRRRR strategy in this real estate seminar I gave on January 25, 2017.
Since 1031 exchanges and rental property financing go hand-in-hand, you may also enjoy these classes on 1031 Exchanges. During the class we do discuss some financing topics as well.
Brian taught this 1031 Exchange class on June 12, 2019.
And this is the first time he taught the same class from May 31, 2017.
Traditional financing (also known colloquially as conventional financing or bank financing) is not the only way to finance the purchase of a new rental property. From time to time you may also find a seller who is willing to act like a bank and accept payments (often monthly, but it doesn’t have to be monthly) on the purchase. The following is a special real estate seminar recording I gave that discusses using owner financing.
If you want to learn about a variety of creative real estate financing strategies then check out this real estate seminar recording called Creative Financing 101.
Additional Ultimate Guides
We have a number of ultimate guides on a variety of real estate investing topics that I think you may also be interested in checking out. Here’s an abridged list of some of the ones you may also be interested in.
- The Ultimate Guide to Buy-and-Hold Investing
- How to Invest $100K - Detailed Financial Plans
- The Ultimate Guide to Private Mortgage Insurance
- The Ultimate Guide to Should I Pay Off My Mortgage
- The Ultimate Guide to Credit Repair for Real Estate Investors
- The Ultimate Guide to Creative Financing
- The Ultimate Guide to Lines of Credit
- The Ultimate Guide to Owner Financing
- The Ultimate Guide to 1031 Exchanges
- The Ultimate Guide to Nomad™ Investing
- The Ultimate Guide to House Hacking
- The Ultimate Guide to Investment Property Loans
- The Ultimate Guide to Lease Options
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRRRR Strategy
- The Ultimate Guide to Low Ball Offers for Real Estate Investors
- The Ultimate Guide to Gross Operating Income
- The Ultimate Guide to Net Operating Income
- The Ultimate Guide to Cap Rate
- The Ultimate Guide to Property Management
More posts: Ultimate Guide