A deep-dive into the strategy of buying rental properties using the low and nothing down Nomad™ real estate investing strategy.
Includes a qualitative class discussing what the strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Topics discussed include:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and availability are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
- We discuss both long-term tenants and short-term tenants (like vacation rentals).
This was a live class recorded to give investors a solid overview of the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy including traditional Nomad™, Fixer Upper Nomad™, Nomad™ by Proxy, Nomad™ to Short-Term Rental, Nomad™ with House Hacking, Nomad™ with Lease-Option Exit and The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Retirement Plan.
See how the Nomad™ strategy (as well as an assortment of other real estate investing strategies) perform in over 300 markets with our detailed, customizable modeling.
- Real Estate Investing Strategies PDF
- Real Estate Investing Strategy Profile PDF
- Financing Comparison PDF
Also included is access to our database of Real Estate Investing Strategies.
Duration: 1 hour and 43 minutes
Recorded: May 25, 2022
Instructor: James Orr