If you’re looking to learn about investment property loans and how to finance rental properties then check out the classes, spreadsheets and other resources we have below.
In January, 2016 Brian taught our very first version of Financing 101 that discussed financing investment properties including Nomad&trade properties. The info would also be helpful to owner-occupants as well. Check out the video recording here:
We consider this to be classes on financing, but if you’d like a list of other classes on topics related to financing rental properties, check out these other resources as well.
Getting Started in Real Estate Investing
Being able to finance properties is just one of the many topics related to getting started investing in real estate that we have. Check out these other resources related to getting started in real estate investing.
- Buying Process Overview
- Buying Your First Rental Property
- Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with Just $3,000
- How to Be the Ideal Client That Realtors Call First with the Best Deals
- How to Choose a Realtor
- The Ultimate Guide to House Hacking
- The Ultimate Guide to Nomad™
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRRRR Strategy