If you're interested in learning more about how to acquire a multi-million dollar real estate portfolio starting with just $3,000 then you've found the right place.
Below, please find recordings of live presentations I've given based on my popular book of the same title.
In the book and classes, I walk you through the process of building your rental portfolio by acquiring your first property using a low or no down payment financing option.
Then, use the option fee from a tenant-buyer to purchase the next property using a variation on the Nomad™ investing strategy.
Repeat this process to sequentially purchase future owner-occupant properties that will eventually become lease-option rentals.
As your lease-option tenant-buyers purchase properties from you, use the proceeds to purchase 20% down payment rentals (that you don't need to move into).
I considers this a very aggressive strategy as it requires a lot of effort and work on your part. It can be done with very little money (as suggested by the title).
How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with Just $3,000
The following 2-hour presentation was given to the local investor group on April 17, 2019.
And here is an earlier version of the presentation given on March 22, 2017.
If you do plan to implement this strategy, you may also want to purchase a copy of the book I wrote on this strategy as well from Amazon: How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio with just $3,000.
The book has essentially the same information that is presented in the recorded classes except it is written out.
If you'd like more information on the lease-option investing strategy then you may want to check out The Ultimate Guide to Lease Options.
Getting Started in Real Estate Investing
We consider these classes part of “getting started in real estate investing” series. Want to check out some of the other classes on this topic? Check out these resources.
- Buying Your First Rental Property
- Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear
- Get Your First Deal Done - 2017 Edition
- Getting Your First Deal Done - 2016 Edition
- How to Be the Ideal Client That Realtors Call First with the Best Deals
- How to Choose a Real Estate Agent
- How to Find the Perfect Investment Property
- How to Get Your First Deal Done - 2019 Update
- How to Make a Real Estate Investment Plan
- Real Estate Bookkeeping
- The Ultimate Guide to Buy-and-Hold Investing
- The Ultimate Guide to House Hacking
- The Ultimate Guide to Nomad™ Investing
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRRRR Strategy
Other Class Topics
I've been teaching real estate investing classes since 2003 are a wide-range of topics. Here are some of the different class recordings grouped by topic.