These are the checklists related to LLC.
When you click on the task, you can also see the tags that task is filed under. You can also click on the tag to see other tasks with that tag.
- Partnership Determine Partnership entity
- Partnership Read Operating Agreement
Read through your LLC Operating Agreement.
Highlight sections you have questions about. Write down any questions you have.
Mark this task complete once you've read your Operating Agreement and marked up any sections you have questions on. You will be meeting with your Entity Attorney to get your questions answered in another task.
- Partnership Meet with Entity Attorney to review Operating Agreement
Once you've read through your Operating Agreement and highlighted sections you have questions about, bring your questions to a meeting with your Entity Attorney.
Mark this task complete once you understand and feel comfortable with your Operating Agreement.
- Partnership Search LLC names
- Partnership Determine LLC name
- Partnership Register LLC with Secretary of State
Important note: your Entity Attorney may do this on your behalf if you've hired them to create your entity.
Otherwise, register LLC with the Secretary of State by completing Articles of Organization. Save a copy of your Articles of Organization to your Partnership folder in Dropbox.
Mark this task complete once you've filed Articles of Organization.
- Partnership Subscribe your email to LLC record with Secretary of State
- Partnership Create Articles of Organization for LLC
- Partnership Meet with Attorney to ask questions about partnerships
- Partnership Meet with Accountant to ask questions about partnerships
- Add your primary Emergency Contact to your Operating Agreement