A deep-dive into the strategy of buying properties at a big discount, rehabbing them, renting them out and then refinancing them to pull our all or most of the most you had invested and keeping it as a long-term rental. This strategy is often referred to as BRRRR which stands for Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance and Repeat.
Includes a qualitative class discussing what the strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Topics discussed include:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and availability are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
- We discuss both long-term tenants and short-term tenants (like vacation rentals).
This class was recorded to give investors a solid overview of the BRRRR real estate investing strategy.
See how the BRRRR strategy (as well as an assortment of other real estate investing strategies) perform in over 300 markets with our detailed, customizable modeling.
- Real Estate Investing Strategies PDF
- Real Estate Investing Strategy Profile PDF
- Financing Comparison PDF
Also included is access to our database of Real Estate Investing Strategies.
Duration: 1 hour and 17 minutes
Recorded: June 8, 2022
Instructor: James Orr