The Scenario Chart for Net Worth shows us the total equity and total of all account balances for any given month within the Scenario.
This is an example of the Chart of Net Worth for 2 Monte Carlo Scenarios with a EV comparison line included showing how much better (or worse) one Scenario is over an another (based on EV).
The following is an example of 3 Scenarios each with Monte Carlo.
Additional Information About Scenario Charts
If you’re interested in learning more about the Scenario Charts in the Real Estate Financial Planner™ check out these resources below.
- Average Rent Resiliency™ Dollar
- Average Rent Resiliency™ Percent
- Cash Flow
- Effective Income Tax Rate
- Gross Paychecks
- Inflated Dollar Value
- Inflation Rate
- Minimum Gross Monthly Income Required
- Months of Reserves
- Mortgage Interest Rate
- Number of Properties Owned
- Paychecks After Tax
- Personal Expenses Excluding Real Estate
- Personal Expenses Including Real Estate
- Return in Dollars
- Target Monthly Income in Retirement
- Total "Cash Out Refi" Equity
- Total "Sell With Agent" Equity
- Total Accessible "Cash Out Refi" Equity
- Total Accessible "Sell With Agent" Equity
- Total Account Balances
- Total Cap Rate
- Total Cap Rate if Sold
- Total Cash Flow
- Total Cash Flow with Depreciation
- True Cash Flow™