What are the two best real estate investing strategies for the NoCo real estate market right now? Owner financing? Subject to? Lease-Options? Straight options? Wrap financing? Agreement for deed? Contract for deed? Installment land contracts? Traditional buy-and-hold? Nomad™? House hacking? BRRR/BRRRR? Hard money lending? Fix and flips? Wholesaling? Short-term rentals? Something else?
In this class you'll learn:
- What strategies could you be doing?
- Sources of deals
- Our current market conditions that suggest these two best strategies
- What does "best" mean? Best in what way specifically?
- What do we have an ample supply of?
- What does NOT require EXTRAORDINARY... capitalization, income, time, sales or other skills?
- A dive into a number of strategies to show how they're performing
- A brief discussion of Carleton Sheet's Creative Options Grid Chart.
- Plus much more
Duration: 2 hours and 7 minutes
Recorded: June 20, 2018
Instructor: James Orr