The Real Estate Financial Planner™ is focused exclusively on being a hero to three specific types of real estate investors:
Over 40 Free Real Estate Investor Classes
All of our content and resources are designed to make your lives better, easier, and more profitable. Here are over 40 free classes with all the information you need to buy your next deal.
Class topics include how to get your first deal done, financing, evaluating mortgages and comparing lenders, improving your credit score, deal analysis, successful investor interviews, down payments, goal setting, the Return on Investment Quadrant™ and much, much more.
- Should I Sell My Rental? ROTNEQ+R™
- An Alternative to Cash Flow - Saving Money With Rental Properties
- Wait! Before You Make That Offer...
- 8 Money Saving, Risk Reducing Real Estate Investor Insurance Tips
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting to Invest in Real Estate
- 10 House Hacking Tips and Tricks for Real Estate Investors
- Nomad™ - Ask Me Almost Anything
- 10 Asset Protection Tips for Real Estate Investors
- Pros and Cons of Every Real Estate Investing Strategy Compared
- The Ultimate Guide to Rent Comps
- Download Free Log for Qualified Business Income Deduction with Rental Property
- Over-Simplified Financial Independence with Real Estate
- How to Improve Cash Flow Workshop
- Go to College or Skip It to Invest in Real Estate
- Rental Property Tax Deductions
- 9 Nastiest Nomad™ Mistakes
- Reducing Risk While Nomading™
- Nomad™ by Proxy
- The Ultimate Guide to Market Corrections
- The Ultimate Guide to VA Loans
- Northern Colorado Market Stats - Q3, 2020
- Cash Flow Power Meter™
- Peter Contemplates 5%, 20% and 25% Down Payments with Market Variability
- The Ultimate Guide to Earnest Money
- Peter Considers 20% Down Payments Amidst Variable Stock Market, Price, Rent and Mortgage Interest Rates
- Ask Me Almost Anything - 2020 Edition
- Should Peter Put 20%, 25% or Nomad™ with 5% Down Payments?
- Everything You Learned About Deal Analysis is Wrong - ROIQ+R™
- Cap Ex – The Silent Killer – 2020 Edition
- Salesman Sam Achieves Financial Independence with Creative Real Estate
- Plain Jane Saves 15% Of Her Income In Stocks and Owns Her Home
- How to Get Down Payment – 2020 Edition
- What Happens If Values and Rents Don't Always Go Up As A Nomad™
- Working With Different Types of Real Estate Investors
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Case Studies – 2020 Edition
- How to Acquire 8 Rental Properties With Down Payments for Two
- Using Newsletters With Real Estate Investors
- How To Do A Deal Using Self-Directed 401Ks and Self-Directed IRAs
- Contract to Close – 2020 Edition
- Arguably the Best Class of the Year – Part 5
- Strategies to Get the Lowest Monthly Payment When Buying - 2020 Edition
- Analyzing Multi-Family Properties
- Closing Real Estate Deals - 2020 Edition
- Establishing Your Buying Criteria Workshop
- Paying Off Debt Optimization for Real Estate Investors
- Negotiating Win-Win Inspections for Maximum Benefit - 2020 Edition
- Crushing Your Real Estate Goals Using EV
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Post-COVID-19 Starting with Just $3,000 - 2020 Edition
- Live Deal Analysis
- Deal Analysis Post-Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Real Estate Market Stats
- Financial Success Through Scary Times and Beyond
- Real Estate Investor Financing After Coronavirus
- How to Get Your Next Deal Done After Coronavirus
- Impact of Inflation on Financial Independence Portfolios
- One Crazy Night - Brian Solves All Your Real Estate Problems
- Cash Flow Versus Appreciation
- April 9, 2020 - Emergency Market Update
- Real Estate Investor Horror Stories - 2020 Edition
- How to Create a Real Estate Financial Plan™
- How to Go Broke Using the BRRRR Strategy
- Should I Wait for a Real Estate Dip to Invest in Real Estate?
- Solving Tenant Challenges - 2020 Edition
- How to Invest $100K - Detailed Financial Plans
- Converting Your Owner-Occupant Property To A Rental - 2020 Edition
- Managing Your Property Manager - 2020 Edition
- How to Achieve Financial Independence and Retire Early Starting with Nothing But Grit and Tenacity - 2020 Edition
- How to Manage Your Properties Like a Boss
- Tenant Screening Mastery - 2020 Edition
- Northern Colorado Market Stats - 2019 in Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Private Mortgage Insurance
- The Ultimate Guide to Should I Pay Off My Mortgage
- Insider's Secrets to Real Estate Investing Philosophies
- NCREIG Q and A Class
- Real Estate Appraisals for Real Estate Investors - 2019 Edition
- Evaluating Mortgages and Comparing Lenders
- Better Credit for Better Deals Improving Your Credit Score
- Beyond Cash Flow - The Return on Investment Quadrant™
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRRRR Strategy - 2019 Edition
- Line of Credit Magic - 2019 Edition
- Advanced Lease-Option Deal Analysis - 2019 Edition
- Rules of Thumb and the Sacred Numerology of Real Estate Investing - 2019 Edition
- Presenting a Deal to Potential Partners - 2019 Edition
- Cap Ex - The Silent Killer - 2019 Edition
- Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear - 2019 Edition
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor Class - 2019 Edition
- Bookkeeping and Accounting for Real Estate Investors - 2019 Edition
- House Hacking versus Nomad™ - 2019 Edition
- Nomad™ 101 - 2019 Edition
- 1031 Exchanges - 2019 Edition
- SDIRA and SD401k - 2019 Edition
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Investment Portfolio while Earning Just $5K/month - 2019 Edition
- Protesting Your Assessment
- How to Get Your First Deal Done - 2019 Update
- World's Greatest Deal Analysis Spreadsheet Unleashed - 2019 Edition
- Creating Wealth
- Just One More Rental Property - Part 1
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with Just $3,000 - 2019 Edition
FREE BONUS: When you register above, we will also email you invitations to our newest live classes each week. Get the latest, most up-to-date real estate investing classes and a chance to have your questions answered live on the webinars.
Deal Analysis Spreadsheet
Videos are great, but you're also going to need a spreadsheet to analyze potential deals and how they'll ultimately perform as a rental. That's why you will want to download and use The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™.
Creating A Personalized Real Estate Financial Plan™
One of the most powerful tools we offer is the Real Estate Financial Planner™ software. It allows you to model your own investments (stocks, bonds and all types of real estate) to evaluate risk and see when you'll reach financial independence.
You can use the software to create your own Real Estate Financial Plan™ and stress test it for market corrections or unexpected events like COVID-19.
Create a free account and then use some of these resources to help yourself creating your own plan:
- How to Add a Scenario
- Processing Scenarios
- How to Add an Account
- How to Add a Property
- How to Add an Account to a Scenario
Of course, if you'd prefer to pay to have someone help you, you can purchase additional support.
Free Financial Independence Book
Between graduating college and starting his first job, my 21-year-old son asked me how to achieve financial independence over burgers. I gave him the hour-long answer and promised to write the longer answer down for him.
My “longer”, written answer became the book, “How to Achieve Financial Independence and Live Your Passion Regardless of Age or Income”.
Some have called it the most amazingly detailed book on how to achieve financial independence they've ever seen. Download it and see for yourself.
Real Estate Investing Checklists
I've also prepared for you over 700 pages of detailed checklists for buying and renting investment properties. I call them the Ultimate Nomad Checklist™ and they're available to help make your investing faster, easier, and more profitable.
The checklist is organized by week and topic.
For example, here is an excerpt about the Buying Process Overview.
- Complete "Buying Process Overview" checklist
- Class Watch "Get Your First Deal Done" Recording of Live Class
- Class Watch "Buying Process Overview for Nomads" Recording of Live Class
- Read "Benefits of Becoming a Client"
- Determine your Real Estate Broker
Meet with James for lunch to discuss working with him. You can request a meeting by scheduling an appointment on his calendar:
Mark this task as done once you've selected a Real Estate Broker to work with.
- Complete "First Meeting" checklist
- Complete "Pre-Showings" checklist
- Complete "Showings" checklist
- Complete "Writing Offer" checklist
- Complete "Contract To Close" checklist
- Complete "Closing" checklist
- Complete "Post-Closing" checklist
Additional, Advanced Resources
If you're looking for more advanced resources like:
- Upgraded Real Estate Financial Planner™ account to do better modeling, improve cash flow, speed up your journey to financial independence, mitigate risks and much more
- My personal lease and related documents that I paid over $6,000 to buy and have reviewed and improved by attorneys over the years
- My personal option agreement for doing lease-option deals
- Real estate investor bookkeeping and accounting spreadsheet
- Advanced and expanded real estate investing checklists (with checklists for after your purchase)
- Over 40 additional 2-hour classes recordings like these sample titles:
- Plus much more…
Check out the Pricing page to see what's included with Premium Membership or email James at [email protected] to schedule a call to discuss buying/selling your next property to get premium for FREE after your purchase.