The Real Estate Financial Planner™ is focused exclusively on being a hero to three specific types of real estate investors:
Deal Analysis Spreadsheet
Videos are great, but you're also going to need a spreadsheet to analyze potential deals and how they'll ultimately perform as a rental. That's why you will want to download and use The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™.
Creating A Personalized Real Estate Financial Plan™
One of the most powerful tools we offer is the Real Estate Financial Planner™ software. It allows you to model your own investments (stocks, bonds and all types of real estate) to evaluate risk and see when you'll reach financial independence.
You can use the software to create your own Real Estate Financial Plan™ and stress test it for market corrections or unexpected events like COVID-19.
Create a free account and then use some of these resources to help yourself creating your own plan:
- How to Add a Scenario
- Processing Scenarios
- How to Add an Account
- How to Add a Property
- How to Add an Account to a Scenario
Of course, if you'd prefer to pay to have someone help you, you can purchase additional support.
Free Financial Independence Book
Between graduating college and starting his first job, my 21-year-old son asked me how to achieve financial independence over burgers. I gave him the hour-long answer and promised to write the longer answer down for him.
My “longer”, written answer became the book, “How to Achieve Financial Independence and Live Your Passion Regardless of Age or Income”.
Some have called it the most amazingly detailed book on how to achieve financial independence they've ever seen. Download it and see for yourself.
Real Estate Investing Checklists
I've also prepared for you over 700 pages of detailed checklists for buying and renting investment properties. I call them the Ultimate Nomad Checklist™ and they're available to help make your investing faster, easier, and more profitable.
The checklist is organized by week and topic.
For example, here is an excerpt about the Buying Process Overview.
- Complete "Buying Process Overview" checklist
- Class Watch "Get Your First Deal Done" Recording of Live Class
- Class Watch "Buying Process Overview for Nomads" Recording of Live Class
- Read "Benefits of Becoming a Client"
- Determine your Real Estate Broker
Meet with James for lunch to discuss working with him. You can request a meeting by scheduling an appointment on his calendar:
Mark this task as done once you've selected a Real Estate Broker to work with.
- Complete "First Meeting" checklist
- Complete "Pre-Showings" checklist
- Complete "Showings" checklist
- Complete "Writing Offer" checklist
- Complete "Contract To Close" checklist
- Complete "Closing" checklist
- Complete "Post-Closing" checklist
Additional, Advanced Resources
If you're looking for more advanced resources like:
- Upgraded Real Estate Financial Planner™ account to do better modeling, improve cash flow, speed up your journey to financial independence, mitigate risks and much more
- My personal lease and related documents that I paid over $6,000 to buy and have reviewed and improved by attorneys over the years
- My personal option agreement for doing lease-option deals
- Real estate investor bookkeeping and accounting spreadsheet
- Advanced and expanded real estate investing checklists (with checklists for after your purchase)
- Plus much more…