The Real Estate Financial Planner™ software allows you to view Charts of a variety of different measurements and views into your entire investing strategy.
The Scenario Charts show you how the entire Scenario is performing.
Each Scenario Chart summarizes all your Accounts and all your Properties.
If you want to see how a specific Account check out the Account Charts.
Similarly, if you want to see how a specific Property is performing you can check out the Property Charts.
- Average Rent Resiliency™ Dollar
- Average Rent Resiliency™ Percent
- Effective Income Tax Rate
- Gross Paychecks
- Inflated Dollar Value
- Inflation Rate
- Minimum Gross Monthly Income Required
- Months of Reserves
- Mortgage Interest Rate
- Net Worth
- Number of Properties Owned
- Paychecks After Tax
- Personal Expenses Excluding Real Estate
- Personal Expenses Including Real Estate
- Return in Dollars
- Target Monthly Income in Retirement
- Total "Cash Out Refi" Equity
- Total "Sell With Agent" Equity
- Total Accessible "Cash Out Refi" Equity
- Total Accessible "Sell With Agent" Equity
- Total Account Balances
- Total Cap Rate
- Total Cap Rate if Sold
- Total Cash Flow
- Total Cash Flow with Depreciation