The following are classes (or class ideas that we will likely teach) included with the training we provide to real estate agents on how to work with real estate investors.
- Documenting Your Investor Buying Process
- Creating a Buying Checklist For Your Investor Clients
- Using the Lowest Monthly Payment Guarantee™ To Attract Investor Clients
- Using the Maximum Cash Flow Guarantee™ To Attract Investor Clients
- Writing A Monthly Real Estate Investor Newsletter That Doesn't Suck
- Adapting Larry Kendall's Ninja Selling* to Work with Real Estate Investors
- Why Start a Real Estate Investor Club or Association
- How to Start a Real Estate Investor Club or Association
- Setting Up Your Real Estate Investor Club or Association Website
- Amazingly Creative Real Estate Investor Club Invitation Emails That Get Opened, Get Read and Get People To Show Up To Class
- Running a Real Estate Investor Club Class Meeting
- Starting a Real Estate Investor Podcast
- Publishing a Real Estate Investor Podcast Episode
- SEO Basics for the Investment Real Estate Agent
- Advanced SEO for the Investment Real Estate Agent
- Property Showing Tips For the Investment Real Estate Agent
- The First Meeting with Prospective Investor Clients
- The Yearly Meeting with Investor Clients
- Mastering Rent Comps
- Systematic Improvement to Your Brokerage Business for Less Risk, Better Profits and More Referrals
- The Art of Deal Analysis for the Investment Real Estate Agent
- Free, Client Only and Paid Classes: How To Decide
* Ninja Selling is a separate training program for real estate agents. Our training teaches you how to adapt some of the strategies they teach to be more focused on working with investors. It does not replace you taking the Ninja Selling program.
Our intent with these videos is to provide short, actionable videos that will help you improve your brokerage business working with real estate investors.
Real Estate Investor Classes
Real Estate Agents enrolled in our training also get access to a large selection of our library of classes for Real Estate Investors.