Welcome to the Real Estate Financial Planner™ family of podcasts.
- Real Estate Financial Planner™ Podcast FREE
- REFP Inside the Numbers FREE
- REFP Advanced Available for Purchase
- Premium Available for Purchase
- REFP Insider Invitation Only
- Nomad™ Real Estate Investing Podcast FREE
Check out the descriptions of them below.
Real Estate Financial Planner™ Podcast FREE
Stories about real estate investors striving to achieve financial independence, reduce risk and optimize their real estate investing strategies.
Episodes tend to use fixed assumptions for things like rates of return, appreciation, rent appreciation, mortgage interest rates, and inflation. Variable assumptions using are covered in the REFP Advanced Podcast using Alternate Universe Modeling™ (our version of
While the Episodes are short story versions of what is going on, you can drill down and get unprecedented insight into how the
- Ep 2: Andrea Gets $100 Per Month More In Rent
- Ep 3: Andrea Invests in Stocks Instead of Nomading™
- Ep 4: Andrea Hires Professional Property Manager
- Ep 5: Andrea Pays Off Properties Early with Cash Flow
More posts: REFP Episode
REFP Inside the Numbers FREE
The REFP Inside the Numbers podcast takes the same episodes in the Real Estate Financial Planner™ Podcast but dives deep into how the
This podcast goes “Inside the Numbers” and assumptions. It shows you how we set it up in the software so you can copy the
Does a particular
Why start modeling your own stuff from scratch when you can see exactly how we setup the
With each Episode see the exact settings and assumptions for the
REFP Advanced Available for Purchase
The REFP Advanced Podcast takes the same
With the REFP Advanced Podcast you'll learn to think more probabilistically as we vary things like yearly rates of return on accounts, the overall inflation rate, property appreciation rates, rent appreciation rates and mortgage interest rates.
The podcast answers the hard questions. For example, how will the strategies the
- Properties don't go up value 3% per year? Higher than 3%? Lower than 3%? A random mix?
- Properties don't go up value 3% per year? Higher? Lower? Random?
- We see periods of high inflation? Low inflation? Random?
- What if mortgage interest rates go up as they acquire properties? What if they stay low?
- What if the stock market does not earn 8% per year? Higher? Lower? Random returns?
…and what if all these things and more… all happen at the same time?
It takes “simple” results like this…
…and starts looking at them like this:
The REFP Advanced Podcast is available for purchase separately.
Premium Available for Purchase
- Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet
- Premium Podcast
- Are We in a Bubble? Will the Real Estate Market Crash?
- Analyzing Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes and Multi-Family
- Is Nomad™ Dead?!
- Real Estate Investor FIRE
- The ROI On A House Probably Isn't As High As You Think - An Honest Talk
- The Case AGAINST Investing in Real Estate
- Asset Allocation Secrets of Real Estate Investors
- Unleashing the Secret Power of Debt-To-Income for Real Estate Investors
REFP Insider Invitation Only
Want to learn about all the exciting things happening with the Real Estate Financial Planner™ software and business?
Get exclusive insider access to learn about the newest releases, features, updates, tips and more.
This podcast is private and exclusively available by Invitation Only to those that are actively advocating for and promoting the Real Estate Financial Planner™ resources.
If you're a vocal advocate and think you deserve insider access, contact James and tell him how you're spreading the word.
Nomad™ Real Estate Investing Podcast FREE
Looking to sample a small number of the recordings of some of the most popular Northern Colorado Real Estate Investor Group (NCREIG) classes? Want to learn more about the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy?
This is the podcast for you.