This class was taught live by James Orr on October 7, 2022.
Topics discussed in this class include:
- Interest rates have gone up rapidly recently.
- Is this the fastest we've seen rates rise? The most we've seen rates rise?
- Federal Funds Rate versus Mortgage Interest Rates
- Infographic of 35 Years of Interest Rate Hikes from VisualCapitalist.com
- Interest rates hikes and rate of change of the rate chart
- 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Average in US
- What is the impact of rapidly rising interest rates for real estate investors.
- What if you ignored financing and bought properties free and clear (with some modeling and comparisons) based on the podcast episode Ep 24: Norm and Norma Buy Free and Clear Rental Properties
- Isn't this essentially the same discussion we had in Is Nomad™ Dead?!
- The best way to determine if you should buy with higher interest rates... The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™
- Return Quadrants™
- See the impact for your city and your state with our city-specific modeling.
- Let me know if my numbers are incorrect by contacting me via email.
In this presentation James mentions the following resources: