If you’re looking to learn about how to get started with Fort Collins real estate investing then you’ve found the mother-lode of goodies from someone who has been helping hundreds of local Northern Colorado real estate investors since 2003.
We have hundreds of videos, podcast episodes, spreadsheets, articles, tools and resources if you’re interested in investing in Fort Collins.
How to Get Your First Deal Done
Brian teaches a special class on how to get your first deal done. Here’s the recording of the presentation, but if you have any questions just leave a comment below.
Included in the class recording above:
- Defining your “why” and your real estate investing goals
- Creating your own personalized real estate investing plan (see below for even more on that)
- Building your real estate investing dream team
- Types of financing for your first deal including low down payment and no down payment options
- Determining what you can afford and your buying criteria
- Finding properties and viewing properties
- Analyzing real estate investing deals (see below for even more info on that too)
- Making strong offers
- Inspection and other important deadlines
- Closing and getting the property ready to rent
- Exit strategies and much more
This 2 hour class is an amazing primer to give you a really good overview of the investing process. However, we have even more goodies for you for each step in the process above.
Rental Property Calculator
You will want to know about to how to analyze real estate deals. We got two solutions for you.
First, the rental property calculator that will allow you to easily and quickly analyze deals on a variety of properties and deals like single family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, four-plexes, apartments, industrial and commercial buildings, lease-options, partnership deals, BRRRR properties, Nomad™ properties and regular buy and hold. It is pretty amazing.
Or, if you want to a calculator that can model more than just one property or deal at a time… a tool that will allow you to model your entire investment strategy, then I’d encourage you to create a free Real Estate Financial Planner™ account or watch some of these videos that will walk you through plans to buy 10 rental properties using three different investing strategies (traditional buy and hold, the low-down payment Nomad™ strategy and house hacking/side hustle with Nomad™):
The best real estate investing and financial independence book ever written?
You lucked out… because you also just happened to stumble upon the best book on how to achieve financial independence (with an emphasis on doing it with real estate) ever written. And, no… I am not exaggerating.
Download it for free and check it out for yourself. Here’s an summary of all 240-pages of it.