How do you finance buying your investment properties?
In this class you'll learn:
- How do you overcome fear?
- Real estate is said to be the IDEAL investment (income, depreciation, equity build up, appreciation and leverage)
- Comparing an early version of the Return on Investment Quadrants™ for the same property without leverage, with leverage and with Nomad™ leverage
- Nothing down loan programs we can use in our current market
- The what, how and when of 3.5% down payment FHA financing (for investors)
- Conventional financing - the financing we can come back to many times as we acquire more properties
- The pros and cons of portfolio lenders and portfolio financing
- Commercial financing - a necessary evil for some types of deals and why you should avoid it on other deals
- A brief discussion of financing your acquisitions with private money, hard money and partnerships
- A discussion of Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs), owner financing, all cash purchases and using life insurance, retirement accounts to purchase properties
- Loan planning... the surprisingly difficult puzzle of which loan to do first, second, etc.
- Preparing for financing... getting your financial house in order
- Finding a lender and lender interview questions
- Tips for applying for loans
- What financing work you'll need to have done prior to looking at properties
- Plus much more...
Duration: 2 hours and 12 minutes
Recorded: June 23, 2016
Instructor: James Orr