If you’re looking to invest in real estate, you need the right financial mindset and you need to know how to overcome fear.
I consider this class to be a key topic for real estate investors getting started in the real estate investing business. In the class Brian covers the financial state of typical Americans. He also dives into the typical stock market rates of return.
Then, Brian jumps into the mindsets of the poor, middle class, rich and wealthy.
Finally, he wraps up the class with a whole section on overcoming fear.
Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear
The class recording was from August 14th, 2019.
Personal Development Classes
We also consider this class to be a personal development class. If you’re interested in other personal development classes, check out these other resources.
Getting Started in Real Estate Investing
Still want more info on getting started in real estate investing. You got it… check out these additional resources on getting started.
- Buying Process Overview
- Buying Your First Rental Property
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with Just $3,000
- How to Be the Ideal Client That Realtors Call First with the Best Deals
- How to Choose a Realtor
- Investment Property Loans
- Real Estate Bookkeeping
- The Ultimate Guide to House Hacking
- The Ultimate Guide to Nomad™
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRRRR Strategy