If you’re looking to invest in real estate, you need the right financial mindset and you need to know how to overcome fear.
But… good news! Brian taught a class based on some of the ideas in Robert Kiyosaki’s book Rich Dad, Poor Dad and Stephen M Pollan’s book Second Acts on this very topic.
I consider this class to be a key topic for real estate investors getting started in the real estate investing business. In the class Brian covers the financial state of typical Americans. He also dives into the typical stock market rates of return.
Then, Brian jumps into the mindsets of the poor, middle class, rich and wealthy.
Finally, he wraps up the class with a whole section on overcoming fear.
Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear
The class recording was from August 14th, 2019.
Personal Development Classes
We also consider this class to be a personal development class. If you’re interested in other personal development classes, check out these other resources.
Getting Started in Real Estate Investing
Still want more info on getting started in real estate investing. You got it… check out these additional resources on getting started.
- Buying Your First Rental Property
- Get Your First Deal Done - 2017 Edition
- Getting Your First Deal Done - 2016 Edition
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with Just $3,000
- How to Be the Ideal Client That Realtors Call First with the Best Deals
- How to Choose a Real Estate Agent
- How to Find the Perfect Investment Property
- How to Get Your First Deal Done - 2019 Update
- How to Make a Real Estate Investment Plan
- Real Estate Bookkeeping
- The Ultimate Guide to Buy-and-Hold Investing
- The Ultimate Guide to House Hacking
- The Ultimate Guide to Nomad™ Investing
- The Ultimate Guide to the BRRRR Strategy