This class was taught on July 22, 2020.
Buying Criteria Worksheet Download
Follow along and fill out your own Buying Criteria Worksheet (pdf).
If you want to edit the worksheet, you can download the Microsoft Word version.
- Step-by-step real-time guide to creating your own real estate investing buying criteria
- A discussion of the “Be In The Middle of the Market” image from Gary Keller's book The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- Cash Flow Power Meter™
- Cash Flow, Cap Rate, Cash on Cash Return on Investment, Gross Rent Multiplier
- Return on Investment Quadrant™, Return on Equity Quadrant™ and Return in Dollars Quadrant™
- A brief excerpt from the Deal Alchemy: How to Create Deals in a Deal-Less Market class
- A very brief discussion of Lease-Options
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
Buying Your First Investment Property Classes
To see other classes about How To Buy Your First Investment Property, check out these:
- Closing Real Estate Deals - 2020 Edition
- Closing Real Estate Deals - Nomad™ 2017 Edition
- Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate in Detail
- Get Your First Deal Done - 2017 Edition
- Getting Your First Deal Done - 2016 Edition
- How to Get Your First Deal Done - 2019 Update
- How to Get Your Next Deal Done After Coronavirus
- How to Select a Real Estate Agent
- The Ultimate Guide to Earnest Money