Copy this new Scenario to your Real Estate Financial Planner™ software: [SS 017] Investing $100,000 in 20% DP Rentals and Stocks at 8.97%/yr
We start with $100K invested in stocks earning a fixed rate of return of 8.97% per year. We start buying 20% down payment rental properties whenever we have enough for a down payment plus at least $10K in cash reserves (inflation adjusted over time).
The Scenario you want to copy into your Real Estate Financial Planner™ software has the following:
- 2 Accounts
- 1 Properties
- 1 Rules
- 1 Goals
Once it is in your account, you can view detailed Charts for dozens of variables and edit any of the assumptions for Accounts, Properties, Rules and Goals to run your own what-if Scenarios.
You can change things like:
- Adjust how much money you start with in any Account
- Model variable stock, bond and real estate rates of returns
- Change how many Properties you buy and when you buy them
- Set your own personalized target monhtly income in retirement to indicate when you reach financial independence
- Model receiving social security payments when you reach a certain age
- See what happens if there is a market crash or correction for your stocks, bonds and/or your real estate
- Tweak price and rent appreciation rates for individual Properties or all your Properties
- Find out what happens if you pay off your mortgages early... with cash flow each month or only when you have enough to pay off the Property in full
- Model buying more Properties than you need then selling off any extras to pay off the remaining Properties to achieve your own user-defined financial independence number
- Evaluate your own safe withdrawal rate and see how it impacts your investment plan
- Add or modify Goals
- And much, much more...