These are the checklists related to Tenant Hold Over.
When you click on the task, you can also see the tags that task is filed under. You can also click on the tag to see other tasks with that tag.
- Complete the "Tenant Hold Over" Checklist
Once you have completed all the tasks on this checklist mark as done.
- Be Proactive
Try to prevent this scenario by reminding tenant of the date they need to be out by:
- Contact tenant 30 days out
- Contact tenant 15 days out
- Contact tenant week of
Confirm they will be out on time. Remind them what happens if they do not vacate the premises on time.
- Go Over Lease with New Tenant
- Get Forwarding Address
- Get Exact Move-Out Date
- Start Eviction Process
- Collect Rent From Hold Over Tenant
- Do Not Charge New Tenant Rent Until Move-In