These are the checklists related to Maintain Your LLC.
When you click on the task, you can also see the tags that task is filed under. You can also click on the tag to see other tasks with that tag.
- Complete the "Maintain Your LLC" checklist
Complete the "Maintain Your LLC" checklist:
- Partnership Give partners notice of upcoming annual meeting
- Partnership Hold annual meeting for Partners
- Partnership Review Operating Agreement
- Partnership IF LLC: Create meeting minutes for annual meeting
- File "Periodic Report" with Secretary of State yearly
Once a year you must complete a "Periodic Report" with the Secretary of State.
If you subscribed your email to the Secretary of State for your LLC's record, you should receive an email notice. Otherwise, you should receive a postcard.
As soon as you receive it, just do it. It takes 2 minutes if you do it right away.
If you delay, not only could you invalidate your asset protection plan, but there are late fees from the Secretary of State.
- Partnership Share tax return with Partners
If you have a Partnership, then once you have reviewed your tax return from your Accountant share it with your Partners.
Once you've shared it with your Partners, mark this task as complete.