These are the checklists related to Pre-Occupancy Reminders to Tenant.
These are all the tasks related to the reminders for your Tenant/Tenant-Buyers prior to them moving into the property.
When you click on the task, you can also see the tags that task is filed under. You can also click on the tag to see other tasks with that tag.
- Complete the "Pre-Occupancy Reminders to Tenant" checklist
Complete the "Pre-Occupancy Reminders to Tenant" checklist:
- Review "Property Management Mastery" Recording of Live Class
If you have not done so recently, review the recording of the live presentation of "Property Management Mastery" available on:
- Remind your Tenant/Tenant-Buyer of the following
Remind your Tenant/Tenant-Buyer of the following:
- When their move-in date and time is and what happens if the current occupant is not out in time
- When their rent is due and how much is due (especially true if they are moving in mid-month)
- Expected maintenance schedule for the Tenant/Tenant-Buyer
- That they need to get a renter's insurance policy with liability insurance (this applies to roommates as well) and they need to provide you a copy of the policy as proof
- Remind your Tenant/Tenant-Buyer about Utilities