These are the checklists related to Writing Offer: Negotiate Offer.
When you click on the task, you can also see the tags that task is filed under. You can also click on the tag to see other tasks with that tag.
- Complete "Writing Offer: Negotiate Offer" checklist
- IF COUNTERED: Discuss terms of "Counter-Proposal" with Real Estate Broker
If your offer was countered by the Seller, then discuss with your Real Estate Broker what changes from your original offer were made by the Seller.
Discuss whether you will accept the "Counter-Proposal", reject the "Counter-Proposal" or counter back with an alternative offer yourself.
- IF COUNTERED: Save "Counter-Proposal" to Dropbox
- IF COUNTERED OR REJECTED: Work with Real Estate Broker to negotiate new terms
If your offer was countered by the Seller or rejected but another offer was not accepted, then work with your Real Estate Broker to negotiate new terms.
These may be in the form of a new "Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate" or a "Counter-Proposal" of your own.
- IF REJECTED: Consider submitting a different
If your offer was rejected by the Seller and another offer was not accepted, then work with your Real Estate Broker to consider submitting a new, slightly different offer that might work for you and the Seller.