These are the checklists related to Writing Offer: Draft Offer.
When you click on the task, you can also see the tags that task is filed under. You can also click on the tag to see other tasks with that tag.
- Complete "Writing Offer: Draft Offer" checklist
- REAL ESTATE BROKER: Drafts offer and sends you copy
- Save copy of draft offer to Dropbox
Once you receive the draft of the offer from your Real Estate Broker as a PDF save a copy of it to your Dropbox folder for this property.
Use the file naming convention:
"YYYY-MM-DD - 1234 Main St - Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate.pdf"
You will overwrite it when you get the final, fully executed signed copy.
- Review draft of offer
- Ask your Real Estate Broker your questions about draft offer
- Ask your Contract and Paperwork Attorney your questions about draft offer
- Ask your CPA your questions about draft offer
- Ask your Property Manager your questions about draft offer
- Ask your Insurance Agent your questions about draft offer
- Approve draft with Real Estate Broker