These are the checklists related to First Meeting: Your Real Estate Goals.
When you click on the task, you can also see the tags that task is filed under. You can also click on the tag to see other tasks with that tag.
- Complete "First Meeting: Your Real Estate Goals" checklist
- Define my goal: Purchase a Nomad property that will ultimately be a rental in the next 3 months.
- Define my goal: Purchase a owner-occupant property in the next 3 months.
- Define my goal: Purchase an investment rental property (without a partner) in the next 3 months.
- Partnership Define my goal: Purchase an investment rental property with a partner in the next 3 months.
- Discuss your goals with your Real Estate Broker
During your meeting with your Real Estate Broker discuss your goals and your plan to achieve them.
Some common discussion points include:
- What you're committed to achieving (not just wishing you could achieve)
- Finding an owner occupant property
- Finding a Nomad property
- Nomad investing plan to acquire rentals and/or catch up for retirement
- Finding a buy and hold property
- Finding a properties where you can put a Lease-Option Tenant-Buyer in it
- Finding a fix and flip property
- Finding creative off-market transactions
- Model Nomad with calculator and on-going discussions
- Clients can schedule a time with me to discuss their personal goals regularly
Mark this task as complete when you've discussed your goals with your Real Estate Broker.
- Create "Future Narrative"
Take an afternoon and create your own "Future Narrative" of what you'd like your life to look like.
Reference the following resources for more information: https://RealEstateFinancialPlanner.com/goal-setting-classes/
You'll be reviewing your "Future Narrative" weekly.
Mark this task as complete once you've created your own "Future Narrative".
- Schedule on your calendar when you'll do this week's tasks from your Future Narrative
You're much more likely to follow through on your goals if you plan out when you'll do the steps to achieve them.
So, take a moment to schedule out on your calendar when you'll actually do the tasks for this week on your calendar. Make an appointment with yourself to do them. If you need to reschedule one, reschedule it (don't delete it).
ASAPFirst Meeting: Your Real Estate GoalsUltimate Nomad ChecklistWeek 1Week 10Week 11Week 12Week 13Week 14Week 15Week 16Week 17Week 18Week 19Week 2Week 20Week 21Week 22Week 23Week 24Week 25Week 26Week 27Week 28Week 29Week 3Week 30Week 31Week 32Week 33Week 34Week 35Week 36Week 37Week 38Week 39Week 4Week 40Week 41Week 42Week 43Week 44Week 45Week 46Week 47Week 48Week 49Week 5Week 50Week 51Week 52Week 53Week 54Week 6Week 7Week 8Week 9