One way to improve cash flow is to consider buying down your interest rate. This can be done when purchasing properties or when you refinance a property.
In this class you'll learn:
- The terminology you'll need to know when talking to a lender about buying down your interest rate during either a purchase or a refinance (after you own it)
- The types of refinances and the differences between them
- Considering your best options for what to do with extra money when buying properties (more down payment, invest in something else, buying down interest rates, etc) with actual examples
- Calculating your Return on Investment when buying down your interest rate
- A deep dive into cash out refinances
- Handling multiple refinances at the same time
- The buy down and refinance spreadsheet to do these calculations (for Excel)
- Plus much more...
Duration: 1 hour and 36 minutes
Recorded: March 15, 2017
Instructor: Brian Williams