It is rare that we teach a class on the "buy, fix up and resell" strategy. If you're curious, check it out...
In this class you'll learn:
- What is the 70% rule and how do you use it?
- How common are fix and flip deals in NoCo (charts)?
- How profitable are fix and flip deals in NoCo (more charts)?
- Minimum profit targets for fix and flip deals
- Actual fix and flip example
- Why flipping is a job and not a passive investment strategy
- How to finance your fix and flips
- The MAO formula and analyzing fix and flip deals
- Determining After Repair Value (ARV)
- Costs of doing fix and flips
- Sales costs for fix and flips
- Costs when you buy properties for fix and flips
- Rehab costs when doing fix and flips
- Swinging hammers versus writing checks
- Holding costs
- Fix and flip deal analysis walk-through
- The risks of fix and flips
- How different investors see the same deals differently
- Case study of a flip we did
- Contemplating deal sensitivity when doing fix and flips
- The cost of education
- Our (then) current market
- Some final thoughts on fix and flips
- Plus much, much more...
Duration: 2 hours and 23 minutes
Recorded: June 16, 2021
Instructor: Brian Williams