Learn why Cash on Cash Return on Investment (CoC ROI) is the go-to metric when analyzing deals for most investors in this special, deep-dive deal analysis class.
In this class you'll learn:
- How to overcome fear when analyzing deals
- Metrics we could us when analyzing deals and why we choose to focus on Cash on Cash Return on Investment
- The formula for Cash on Cash ROI
- Spreadsheets to use including The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™
- Using the spreadsheet to analyze Nomad™ deals as well as non-owner-occupant deals
- Info on the Nomad™ Calculator Classic
- A detailed, step-by-step walk-through of analyzing a deal and what to put in each field
- Interpreting deal analysis results
- What does Cash on Cash ROI look like over time (40 years)?
- Moving from non-owner-occupant (20% down) to Nomad™ with 5% down... what changes? What stays the same?
- Is putting 5% down worth it?
- Cash flow with 5% down payments?
- Do we really have negative cash flow?
- Cash on Cash ROI with 5% down
- Cash Flow from Depreciation™ and what we now call True Cash Flow™ (although we didn't in this class)
- A brief discussion of Nomad™ versus the stock market
- Analyzing deals with 3.5% down payment FHA financing... what changes? What stays the same?
- Analyzing deals with nothing down VA and USDA financing... what changes? What stays the same?
- Plus much, much more...
Duration: 2 hours and 6 minutes
Recorded: February 14, 2017
Instructor: James Orr