In a recent article on USA Today, it discusses a survey done that shows the top fears of Americans for this year.
Here they are:
- Corruption of government officials (same top fear as 2015) — 60.6%
- Terrorist attacks — 41%
- Not having enough money for the future — 39.9%
- Being a victim of terror — 38.5%
- Government restrictions on firearms and ammunition — 38.5%
- People I love dying — 38.1%
- Economic or financial collapse — 37.5%
- Identity theft — 37.1%
- People I love becoming seriously ill — 35.9%
- The Affordable Health Care Act/”Obamacare” — 35.5%
What I found most interesting about them is that implementing the Nomad investing model can help easily with a fear felt by almost 40% of all Americans: Not having enough money for the future. And, with some financial resources Nomad can also help with a fear felt by another 35%: People I love becoming seriously ill.
Yet additional compelling reasons to start Nomading today.