Learn how to use The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ to analyze real estate deals in this class.
- Which deal would you do? (and the important of normalizing your deal to deal comparison)
- Seller concessions - what are they and should you roll them in when buying properties?
- Defining deal analysis terminology
- Finding properties to analyze
- How will I know what a property will rent for?
- Real-time deal analysis using The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™
- Knowing your goals and analyzing deals with your goals in mind
- What does Return on Investment (ROI) look like in 5, 10, 15 or even 30 years?
- Running conservative, best and worst case numbers
- What if you can't get the rent you'd expect?
- Doing the work to get realistic inputs when analyzing deals
- Knowing your market to analyze deals better
- What to use for maintenance and capital expenses (CapEx)
- Why you need to have written buying criteria
- Why you need to go see properties you analyze
- Plus much, much more...
Duration: 2 hours and 8 minutes
Recorded: November 8, 2017
Instructor: Brian Williams