The Real Estate Financial Planner™ software allows you to model personal investment plans/strategies that include:
- Stocks and/or bonds
- Retirement accounts including IRAs, 401Ks
- Single family, duplexes, triplexes and four-plex rental properties
- Apartments and other residential multi-family properties
- Commercial and industrial real estate investemnts
- Job income (including roommates from house hacking and side hustles)
- Personal expenses (while you’re working and in retirement)
- Social security
The Real Estate Financial Planner™ software allows you to “program” your specific investing strategy and see how it might perform. It answers questions like:
- If I buy X rental properties and invest Y in the stock market when will I have enough to retire?
- Should I pay off my properties early?
- Should I cash out refi equity in my properties to buy more properties?
- Should I buy in my local real estate market or another real estate market?
- How much faster can I retire if I save more? Get a side hustle? Buy another property? Invest in stocks instead of bonds?
- How much riskier is one investing strategy over another?
- Am I more likely to be success with one strategy over another?
- Should I put more or less down when I buy property?
- And many, many other situations… contact James if you want to know if the Real Estate Financial Planner™ software can answer your specific investing question.
The Real Estate Financial Planner™ software allows you to see and compare Charts from one or more Scenarios. For example, here are a few of the Scenario Charts:
- Total Cash Flow with Depreciation
- Total Cash Flow
- Total Cap Rate if Sold
- Total Accessible "Sell With Agent" Equity
- Total Accessible "Cash Out Refi" Equity
- Total Cap Rate
More posts: Scenario Charts
Or, instead of seeing the summary or comparing an entire Scenario, you can drill down and look at each Account. Here are some of the Charts available for each Account:
- Yearly Rate of Return
- Total Return This Month
- Total Account Balance Before Return This Month
- Net Cumulative Deposits
- Cumulative Returns and Deposits
- Cumulative Returns
More posts: Account Charts
Or, see every detail of each Property that you own in the Scenario:
More posts: Property Charts
You can also evaluate and compare how each Scenario is performing toward achieving a variety of goals like net worth, cash flow or financial independence where your assets can provide enough to reach your target income for retiring (safe withdrawal rate from Accounts and cash flow from Properties).
Easily make copies of a Scenario and modify one thing (buying an extra property, paying down mortgages, cash out refi to buy more properties, etc). Compare the old Scenario to the new Scenario and see how it performs comparatively.
Historically, most financial advisers have focused on stocks, bonds, annuities, insurance, social security and cash flow planning. The Real Estate Financial Planner™ software is the missing piece, the answer that real estate investors have been searching for when meeting with most financial advisers.
Real estate investors can learn how to use the software themselves and model their own investment strategies. Or, professionals like real estate agents, lenders, accountants, CPAs, estate planning attorneys, financial advisers and planners can now offer real estate financial planning services by using the software on behalf of their clients.